Oct 28, 2012

Where did all my....

...money go?! Oh yeah that's right I did som more shopping today.. Tehee
This time my moneys new owner is GALSTAR. As usual I was thinking that I was only going to look through and see what they had in..NOT! I'm sure that I'm not the only one.. Right? But I think I can justify it some how by saying that I don't have that mutch autumn and winter related clothing.

I'll just make this a short update so here are the things that I got.

Klick for larger image

So looking forward to getting this now. The only downside is that I actually managed to buy two pairs of the same shoe.. Hopefully GALSTAR can fix it. Unless I just have to sell them.

Oh and seems like the penicillin is starting to kick in so i will be back at work tomorrow. woop woop

xoxo...

4 comments:

  1. love it all!

    Synes man bør bare få dårlig samvittighet hvis man ikke bruker tingene. Noe nav de tingene jeg bestilte fra DreamV har jeg ENNÅ ikke brukt:( Var liksom ikke like fine på meg som på hun modellen >_>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Takk takk:) Ja er enig der! ER trist når ting ikke ser ut som på bilder :S

      Delete

Mobile blog