Sep 23, 2012

♥weekend♥


This weekend I spent with one of my best friends, Elisabeth in her hometown which is a litle over one hour away from where I live. It's been so long since we spent time like this and I have really missed it! She is one of the friends that has always been there for me ♥



I drove to her straight from work on friday and we talked a little before we ordered some chinese food  as we almost always do. We also watched a movie... or tried to watch it because it wasn't entertaining at all. So we just played around with instagram instead haha. We went to bed early because we had both been at work all day and were tired!


Makeup of the day



Outfit of the day:
 Béret: h&m
Vest: Line of Oslo
Shirt: h&m
Liquid leggings: Vero Moda
Engineer boots: h&m
Jewelry: gina tricot




Chinese curry




Saturday we got up around 10am so we could go shopping. We used about two hours to get ready and eat som food before we left. Oh and we took some outfit pictures as well. We were browsing through the stores and didn't really find that many things that we wanted in the beginning but we definately found some stuff later on. Will try to blog about the stuff I bought later when I have pictures. We also met up with Rebecca and went to a little café inside the shopping mall and had some cake. It was so nice just sitting there and relaxing an talking! Afterwards we looked a little more and then drove home again to get ready for the events that evening.


Makeup of the day

Outfit of the day:
Blazer: OBJECT
Shirt: ONLY
Pants: PIECES
Shoes: Bianco, bloggers favourite
Bag: Friis, live and laugh
Scarf (on bag): Italy


Both our outfits♥
At the café ♥
In the evening we invited over some friends of Elisabeth and had a little ''party''. We drank, talked and played games. It was so mutch fun. We went to the city afterwards and I had a really great time but I don't like talking about partying that mutch here on my blog so I won't go into details!

Party makeup and hair.
Outfit of the day (night):
Dress: Sisterspoint
Shoes: Jennika

Sunday is always about chillin' when we are together especially when we've been drinking the night before. I was dead tired today (and still am). We were laying in bed all day and had some dinner in the afternoon. I got home about 5pm and fell asleep on the couch so I'm looking forward to sleep now!


So good night and sleep tight.

xoxo....

4 comments:

  1. being with friend is one the stress reliever:)

    i love booth of ur outfit..
    esp. that blazer..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! It was nice to have a stress free weekend with my best friend:)

      Thank you! It's nice to hear ^^,

      Delete

Mobile blog