Sep 23, 2012

♥Stuff in mail♥

So I got the package from H&M on wednesday which I think was increadibly fast! I ordered them Monday and when I placed the order I got a note where it said I would get it between the 24th and 25th. But instead I got them already 2 days later.


So to the content. I wont add any pictures in this entry of the package itself and the reason will be clear further down.

Here it goes. The leggings were actually better than expected. They fitted well and didn't make me look wierd or anything and were quite comfortable as well. But I'm still not shure if I want to keep them.  ''Not shure if returning item or not''

The sweater were a nice color and all but it wasn't at all what I expected. In the picture where Lana Del Rey is wearing it the sweater looks lose and long but the reality was a completely different story. It was a shame that it didn't look as expected because I don't want to keep it and that is the main reason why I'm not shure if I want to keep the legging. If i want the sweater to look anything like the one she is wearing I would have to order it in XL or something. It is a really nice sweater  but not what I was looking for. ''Returning item''

The earrings that i bought does not look anything like the picture on the internet. It looks like the earring has been chopped into two pieces and in sted of a regular earring they have attatched a hook to it. They don't even have the earring that I ordered in stores so I'm not shure if I will get them but I'll just have to see after I have returned them. ''Returning item''



I'm keeping the brah but that didn't come as a surprise:P I'm really happy with it!

xoxo...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mobile blog