Oh I forgot to wish you guys a happy new year:) Did you guys have a nice holiday? I know I did!
I spent christmas at home with my mom and dad, and with my brother and his family, it was really nice! Our traditions are to watch cartoons in the morning, eat porridge at noon, watch some more cartoons and then eat christmas dinner at 5pm. We celebrate christmas on the 24th so we open our presents in the evening. I got all the stuff that I wanted and I'm really happy!<3 I went to bed early though, because I was super tired!

My outfit and makeup in the evening.
(It is my nefew in the picture but I don't want pictures of him on the internet)
(It is my nefew in the picture but I don't want pictures of him on the internet)

My gingerbread house

The week between christmas and new years eve I spent with my boyfriend.It was nice seeing him again. I know you didn't know I've got a boyfriend, but I won't talk about it because I'd like to keep some things private. ;)
New Years Eve I spent at a friends house. She made a turkey dinner and it was lovely! We played some card games and then we went to some others that have a view over the city to watch the fireworks. Before we went outside to watch the fireworks we played a round of Buzz, and I won and didn't have a clue. Then came the time to go outside and wait for the new year. As midnight approached the fireworks started to light up the sky. It was really pretty but it was raining and the wind was terrible! But we stood there for a while and then went back in again to get warmed up. As the clock passed 01am I was really tired! So we went home around 02pm.
Makeup, hair and outfit :3


So all in all I had a nice holiday:)

You are more beautiful than words can say <3
ReplyDeleteI am so glad that I may call you my friend <3
Aww you are to sweet my lovely!!!<3
DeleteI'm glad i can call YOU my friend!!