Aug 6, 2013

Changes

Hi gals and guys!

A lot has changed since the last time I wrote an entry here on my blog. Not only the layout but also in my personal life.
     Many of you have probably noticed that I am not gyaru anymore and the reasons for that are so many. If you are interested in knowing why leave a comment below and I will decide if I will write an entry about it. I still love the style don't get me wrong but I only do it occasionally.
And I am still into japanese fashion which I think I will be for a long long time.
     Other things that have changed is that I am finally done with my apprenticeship and now can call myself Industrial Machinery Mechanic. So now I am applying for jobs so that I won't be unemployed as my contract with the place where I had my apprenticeship ends the 1st of September.
     When I finally get a new job I will have the money to move out of my parents house.

Still not sure if I want to buy an appartment or just rent. Only time will tell.
     Oh and lastly I have finally started something that I have wanted to do for a long time now... Cosplaying!

But this was only a short update to get me going so I'll see you gals and guys around!

Bye bye

4 comments:

  1. I'll read your blog :) Keep posting! Moving out of your parents place really is the best, I did it myself half a year ago. It's a bit life-changing in a good way! Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yey Sofia ^^,
      I will do my best!
      Yes I'm really looking forward to moving! Have been trying to do so for like 3 years now.
      I have lived away once but didn't like the area I was living in and since then I couldn't afford moving by myself. But finally something will happen:D
      Hugs and kisses~

      Delete
  2. I'm also reading your blog!
    I wish you good luck with finding a job! <3
    why did you quit gyaru? it's great that you still love japanese fashion though! hope you will keep going to meetups ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear it Jojo ^^,
      Thank you so much. I'm going to a job interview today so fingers crossed.
      Well it's not that I don't like style anymore. It just takes so much time and money (as all gyaru know:P) among other reasons. Maybe I should write that entry about why I'm not gyaru anymore.
      I will go to meetups if people want me to come eventhough I am not a full time gyaru anymore^^,
      Hugs and kisses~

      Delete

Mobile blog