Nov 11, 2012

halloween pt. 2


Now I have the time to write about the rest of the day on halloween as promised. Not that interesting but hey at least I did as promised.

After dressing up I drove to the city to meet a good friend of mine at a restaurant and ate some food and drank some coffe.
It's been so long since the last time we saw each other so we had a lot of catching up to do. We ended up talking about diet and training since we are both very interested  in it. We talked about how we have been having problems with unhealthy foods and weight gain and so on. I've gained weight after I started my apprenticeship and some of the clothing that fit perfectly last year I almost don't get on and some I can't even button up. I'm so tired of this and I want to change! So out of the blue my friend reached out her hand and and said "candystop". I automatically reaced out and grabbed her hand and said "ok". So we wrote down an agreement that we shouldn't eat sweets and so on between 1/11-12 and 24/12-12 with the exception of 6/12-12. I'm quite excited about it and now the only thing I have to change is my other eating habits. So right now I'm writing down my mealplan for tomorrow. 

I'm really proud of myself thus far! Haven't had any candy yet.

Xoxo... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mobile blog