I think I finally have decided what I want to do next year! I want to try my luck as an engineer again:) I just don't know yet where I want to study it. I think I will probably apply several places because I'm not sure yet where I want to study.
There are two different engineers that I want to apply for. One is machine engineer and the other is mechatronical engineer. Both of them are machine engineers but the difference between them is that mechatronics includes electric-, computer- and control systems. I think I want to study mechatronic engineering but I'll just have to see which school I get accepted to.
I was kinda afraid that I wouldn't finish my apprenticeship before school starts next year but I talked with those who are responsible for my exam and they said that I will have my exam in the beginning of June next year which is a little less than 10 months away. Man when I say that I'm starting to get nervous. Haha But I finally feel that I am starting to grow up now! Oh and I have even started to brush up on my math before next year:) I really want to make it as an engineer! When I start practicing a year before something I'm serious about it!! LOL
Wish me luck!
xoxo...


No comments:
Post a Comment