Sorry for not blogging when I was supposed to! When my exams were finished I was so super excited and I didn’t want to be stuck inside when I had been inside studying for almost two months! And I also colored my hair and really hated how it turned out (I will talk about that in my next entry)! But I will make it up to you and I will post at least one more entry as fast as I can!
As most of you know the exam periods at universities is quite tiresome and hard! I shouldn’t complain because I only had three exams but still it was quite a lot to do! I wasn’t that good at reading what I was supposed to through the year and I regret it now! I had to read everything within two weeks before every exam. And some of the things that I read I had to read all over again to refresh my memory!! The first exam was an oral exam in American Studies and I was really nervous because we could get two different teachers on the exam and one of them was REALLY strict and the other one was quite nice. And guess my luck… I got the strict one and I felt that everything that I said was total BS and the rest of the time I was like uh…uhm……uh..uh….uhm I had NO clue! So I went outside to wait for my grade and I was on the brink of crying because I felt it went SOOO bad! But When I got in again they were really nice and said that they understood that I was really nervous but the things that I said was really good and my language was complex for one my age (which is a good thing) and that the language was good. And they gave me a really good grade I was so happy that I almost hugged the teacher and the exam person thingy haha.
Studying before the first exam!

Kiwi and the book ''Jazz'' by Toni Morrison. I love that book!

Funny thing in ''Jazz'' ( I just laughed so hard because everybody is saying stuff like that )

I am a bookworm!

Coffee is needed to survive the exam!
And then it was exam number two! Which was American Culture (which is almost the same as American Sudies but still different!). I made the same mistakes through the year in this class as well. So I had to read a lot within a very little time frame! This exam was a written exam and I had to write two essays within three or four hours (can't remember exactly how mutch time we had haha). I thought it went down south but I passed this exam as well and I am suuuuuper happy!!
Studying before the second exam:

Good food is needed to do a good job studying!

Funy thing from one of the books that I read (can't remember what it is called though)

Studying in bed just before the exam (maby not such a good idea!)

What I ate during the exam! Yummy!! (kiwi, cantaloupe melon and water melon)
And then finally the last exam! Which was the most difficult and I have no clue whatsoever on how it went! The last exam was in Grammar (and not the regular grammar that I am used to). MY GOD this stuff is hard!! I had difficulties throughout the year just understanding some of it and it wasn't that easy just to open the book and read about it and then anderstand everything! NO!! Not at all. I haven't gotten the results yet so I just have to wait and see.
Studying before the third exam:

I only have this picture of me studying! haha
Aaaaand i camwhored the outfit from that day! haha


And here are some random outfit pictures from when I actually went outside during the exam period hahahaha.



Ohh and finally! Can you guess what this is?!?! Something that I promised to show you guys earlier.....

If you guessed that it was a part of my bellydance costume YOU ARE RIGHT!
I had my bellydance exhibition two days after my last exam so I didn't have that mutch time to practice for it but it went ok I guess (exept that the lady that I danced with made a tiny mistake which I tried to cover up) Haha. Afterwards almost everybody who performed went to Mother India to eat as an ending to the winter/spring class we had. I ate some really good food but it wasn't as spicy as I hoped it would be! Yeah yeah but *drumroll*...........
Here is what my makeup and costume looked like!

Blue Arabic/egyptian inspired makeup.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

And this is my bellydance costume!! Do you like it?
I sure love it!! My favourite color and all!
I sure love it!! My favourite color and all!
My hair was curled kind of like shakiras old hair when i performed but there are only lousy pictures of it!:P haha
So this was the ending to a very looong entry. I will post a new one soon about the CG Hamar meetup!
this bellydance dress is killing me! so sexy!
ReplyDeleteyou are a good student haha i think i was never learning that much.
Så flink student du er <3 Og jeg blir sulten av matbildene. Frukt er så godt!
ReplyDeleteHerre så fin den magedanskjolen er <3 Kongeblå er så pent! Og du har en sykt naic mage, misunnelig!