So today was Norway's constitution day, we only refer to it as the 17th of May.
We celebrate it by parades, food, pretty outfits and by waving the Norwegian flag. We se it as Norway's and the Norwegian's birthday so when we meet people we know we say happy birthday. I watched the children's parade, then went to a restaurant to sit down and relax (and to eat a banana split), then I watched the citizen's parade and finally went home to have a BBQ with my family. After dinner I changed from the Bunad to something different and went to the city to meet some friends. We just walked around for a while looking at people and so we went to a fairground but the rides were so expensive so we just sat down in the sun and relaxed a little bit. Then we went to one restaurant and some had a coffee but after a while some had to go home and so we went to another restaurant and there we had some dessert and some more coffee ( I had a brownie and orange icecream and an espresso). We sat there and talked for a while and I think I made me some new friends:D I took the bus home with one of my best friends and we took som hilarious pictures x'D I had a wonderful day!!
Now I'm eating some leftover Spareribs from dinner! Yummy!!
Outfits:

1. My Vest- Agder BUNAD (National costume)

2. Liz Lisa dress
The funny pictures from the bus:

My thigh and knee with sunglasses, a mustache and a beenie. His name is Knullf (I wont bother to explain the meaning of the name haha)

My friends thigh and knee with sunglasses, ears and lips. Her name is Knulla (and I wont bother translate this name either haha)
My dessert:

Brownie with orange icecream, caramel sauce and strawberries.
But now it is time for bed so good night everybody!!
DAMN you look so beautiful in your bunad!!!
ReplyDeleteAww thank you<3
ReplyDelete